April 1 is National Walking Day and the Florida Department of Health is encouraging all Floridians to consider making walking a regular part of their exercise routine.
- Florida Preschoolers Make Gains Toward Healthier Weights
- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals