The Florida Department of Health in Alachua County makes vaccinating your children for influenza convenient, in addition to providing this service at no cost to parents and guardians.
No events at this time
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
Local ArticlesMore Articles
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals