- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Tobacco Free Alachua Spotlights the County-Wide Tobacco Retail License and Local Prevention Efforts
- Florida Department of Health in Alachua County Spotlights the Importance of Tobacco Free Worksite Policies
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China
- FLUMIST available for 2019-2020
- FLUMIST Annual Flu Vaccine Available
No events at this time
Moderna Vaccines are available at the Alachua County Health Department Main Site location Immunization Clinic from 9am to 3pm daily, Monday through Friday except on state holidays. Located at: 224 SE 24th Street, Gainesville, FL 32641. We encourage the public to call the immunization clinic to schedule an appointment 352-334-7910. Same day appointments may be available.
DOH-Alachua along with the University of Florida and UF Health are working together to support the residents of Alachua County in the registration and scheduling process for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Anyone, regardless of age, can register to our waitlist for a COVID-19 vaccine. Currently, we are sending appointment invitations via text messaging and email, to those eligible following the latest Executive Order, which can be found at www.flgov.com, and who have included this information on their registration. The message will include a link which will help automate the process and focus our phone efforts for those who do not have texting or email ability.
If you have not received a text message or email this could mean your information has not been updated. We urge you to use the link below and update your information. If you are unable to receive emails or text messages, please reach out to the number below to schedule an appointment.
**To schedule an appointment to get tested or for FAQ's about COVID-19 call 352-334-8810; 8am - Midnight 7 days a week. **To find out your test results for COVID-19, please wait 72 hours after your test date and call 352-334-8828 or download the healthytogether application on your smartphone; Operators are available Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm.COVID-19 Information and Registration Form
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals