- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New State Emergency Medical Services Medical Director
- Florida to Open Additional Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Sites
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Health Department COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccination Update
- Alachua County Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Site Update
- Consumer Alert: Beware of Vaccine Status License Scam
- Tobacco Free Alachua Spotlights the County-Wide Tobacco Retail License and Local Prevention Efforts
- Florida Department of Health in Alachua County Spotlights the Importance of Tobacco Free Worksite Policies
Expanded Clinical Hours - Appointments Required: The Primary Care & Communicable Diseases Clinic is extending its hours, except on state observed holidays, from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its East Gainesville location (224 S.E. 24th Street, Gainesville). Appointments are required by calling 352-334-7910, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests through the US Federal Government. More information can be found at https://www.covidtests.gov/
For more information regarding COVID-19 boosters please follow the COVID-19 Information link below this message.
Have you lost your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card? A copy of your FLShots record can be printed at either your primary care provider's office or by visiting your local health department. A new card will not be issued. Operating hours for your county can be found by visiting the Florida Department of Health's website (floridahealth.gov). If you reside in Alachua County you may call 352-334-7910 for more information. If you are no longer in the state of Florida, a request to release your immunization records is required. For this please contact 352-225-4115, Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
To schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing or for FAQ's call 352-334-8810.
To find out your PCR test results for COVID-19, please wait 72 hours after your test date and call 352-334-8828 or download the healthytogether application for your smartphone.
Operators are available Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm except on state observed holidays.COVID-19 Information
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals