- Hurricane Ian - Special Needs Shelters
- Hurricane Ian - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- Health Department COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccination Update
- Alachua County Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Site Update
- Consumer Alert: Beware of Vaccine Status License Scam
- Tobacco Free Alachua Spotlights the County-Wide Tobacco Retail License and Local Prevention Efforts
- Florida Department of Health in Alachua County Spotlights the Importance of Tobacco Free Worksite Policies
Expanded Clinical Hours - Appointments Required: The Primary Care & Communicable Diseases Clinic is extending its hours, except on state observed holidays, from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its East Gainesville location (224 S.E. 24th Street, Gainesville). Appointments are required by calling 352-334-7910, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Have you lost your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card? A copy of your FLShots record can be printed at either your primary care provider's office or by visiting your local health department. A new card will not be issued. Operating hours for your county can be found by visiting the Florida Department of Health's website (floridahealth.gov). If you reside in Alachua County you may call 352-334-7910 for more information. If you are no longer in the state of Florida, a request to release your immunization records is required. For this please contact 352-225-4115, Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals