The Florida Department of Health in Alachua County offers the following family planning services:
- Health history
- Physical exam and lab analysis
- Family Planning education
- Counseling and referrals
- Birth control provided as prescribed by clinic practitioners
- Sterilization referrals for men and women
- No abortion services provided
Eligibility and Appointments
Universal eligibility with emphasis on low income persons, utilizes sliding scale fee.
Please visit our Expedite Your Visit page, print and fill out the appropriate documentation to bring with you to your visit. From there please call 352-334-7910 to make an appointment.