- Diagnostic: Examinations, digital x-rays
- Preventative: Prophylaxis (cleanings), fluoride treatments, sealants
- Restorative: Composite (tooth-colored) and amalgam restorations, pediatric stainless steel crowns
- Surgical: Extractions and emergency treatment
- Education: Presentations for schools, community groups, and health fairs
- Behavior management: Nitrous oxide inhalation (laughing gas) available to help reduce anxiety
Alachua County Health Department - Main Site
224 SE 24th St
Gainesville, FL 32641
816 SW 64th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32607
Please call or email us to make an appointment.
Expedite Your Visit
We accept Medicaid Insurances for children.
We do not accept private dental insurances.
Please call for more information on pricing for non-Medicaid patients
Adults - please call for eligibility.